Friday, June 05, 2009

8 things.

A play on the "8 things" quizzes, sent to me by a friend...

8 things I look forward to:

1. Swim lessons for the triplets this month.
2. A visit from my favorite aunt this Sunday!
3. Taking a vacation of one kind or another this summer.
4. Scrapbooking all the layout ideas I have in my head.
5. Going to the Aveda spa and having a massage; I don’t do it often enough.
6. Working on the many projects around our home.
7. Spending plenty of time at the beach in the next few months.
8. Reading a few books on the bestseller lists!


8 things I did yesterday:


1. Caught up on lots of blog-reading.
2. Cancelled the recording schedule of my favorite TV shows on DVR; they’re in re-run mode for the summer.
3. Cooked Mexican food for dinner, it’s my fave.
4. Bought the triplets the organic cotton bed sets I’ve had my eye on!
5. Ate potato chips after midnight with my 2 oldest daughters.
6. Talked on the phone with my favorite aunt for about an hour.
7. Researched twin size beds & mattresses online for most of the afternoon.
8. Fell asleep reading a book about “green living”. But it was late, I was so tired!


8 things I wish I could do:

1. Find the time in my busy days to exercise.
2. See my good friends more often.
3. Pay off my mortgage and be 100% debt-free.
4. Return to college.
5. Move back to Hawaii but still be able to fly to Tucson monthly to visit my parents.
6. Eat as much as I wanted and never gain weight!
7. Be a photographer for a living... and actually make GOOD money!
8. Hire a permanent housekeeper.

Oh yeah... forgot to mention... no bento today. Bento Friday ruined due to low supplies on-hand. Must go to the grocery store this weekend and replenish pantry. Bummed.

No comments: