Friday, August 05, 2005

busy, busy, busy!

So far, the separation from my husband is tolerable because I've been so stinkin' busy! Playdates, school shopping, shuttling my teens to their various babysitting jobs, trips to the library for the summer reading program, etc, etc, etc... I LOVE IT! And then of course, there are the TRIPLETS. Those little ones alone keep me on my toes and my days full!

But, believe it or not, somewhere in-between all of this I've been able to get a little scrapbooking done. Last Friday night, I attended a crop with a group of ladies from my Mothers of Multiples group. This is what I started:


tagbookscan


It's a tag book/mini album for my daughter all about her Junior Prom. It's nowhere near finished, but at least I've gotten the core of the book done with all the painting, pasting, page assembly, etc. Right now I'm putting in all the little photos and adding the cute details. I think she's really going to like it when it's done. (Sorry for the lame photo, I was too lazy to use my digi to take a better picture of it, so I just threw it on the scanner!) She keeps asking me if it's done yet, so I better get crackin' on it!

Things are going well... No catastrophes to speak of, no scary stuff, nothing I was so worried about when my hubby first left. We're managing well. I really hope it stays that way!

Ooooh, I just wanted to share these pictures real quick because I think they are so adorable! Here are two of the triplets, all dressed up thanks to their 14-year-old sister:


Marisa just chillin'
Marisa

A Flirty New 'Do!
Kaia

Little Fashionistas
Marisa & Kaia

When I first saw these shots on my digital camera, I couldn't believe my eyes. My only words were, "Oh My Gawd!" Ah... the benefits of having a teenage sister that loves to dress them up like little dolls on a DAILY basis. Can you believe these are 2-year-old BABIES? Ok, maybe they aren't quite babies anymore, but do you know toddlers who look like this? HILARIOUS!

It's a ridiculous hour right know (1:30 am), so I'm off to bed.

1 comment:

Hi my name is Marjorie said...

I've been checking everyday to see if you posted and I was getting a little worried...Big *sigh* I'm so glad things are better. Sounds like a typical household (if there is such a thing LOL) with 3 little ones in it...
I hope that everything goes smoothly here on out...I know they'll be yucky days but we all have them right...
(((Hugs))) to you and the girls...