Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I'm Back!

Man, oh man... September has been the month of illnesses within our household. First terribly bad colds, then the stomach flu... ACK! But alas, we are all better now. Thank goodness!

Today was a good day. First off, I heard from my husband. He's currently in Greece and he called us on the phone today. It was such a relief. I just miss him so much. And I have 4 more months to go before he gets back. How am I going to do this?

Well, the good thing is he is safe and sound. That's what's most important. I don't know when I'll hear from him again and that really bums me out. There's a good chance that it will be a significant amount of time before he's close to a phone again. ::: ugh :::

On another note, I'm feeling really good today. I'm so happy to have beat the various illnesses that were really getting me down. I'm ready for some fun. As luck would have it, tomorrow (Tuesday) night is Bunko night for the Mothers of Multiples group I belong to. Perfect. I need to have some fun and get some time out of the house by myself. I anticipate that tomorrow will be another good day...

1 comment:

Hi my name is Marjorie said...

Hope you had fun at Bunko, whatever that is. LOL I'm assuming some kind of game or other...