Thursday, September 22, 2005

Fall is Here!

Have I ever mentioned how very much I love the autumn season? Well, in a nutshell, it is my very favorite season! I love how the oranges and deep yellows and browns appear everywhere, I love the cooler and crisp air that surrounds us, I love the clothes that we are able to wear on account of the milder weather (although I have been known to wear my rubbah slippahs year-round), I love the apple season, and of course, my two favorite holidays are Halloween and Thanksgiving!

This morning's news report says that Fall will arrive at appoximately 3:30 here on the West Coast! I feel like I should celebrate! It's been a terribly hot summer here in Southern California, so I welcome the beautiful Fall weather with open arms! WELCOME! WELCOME!

I found some cute wallpaper to change my desktop on my computer... Don't these images make you feel like fall is really here?


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

HAPPY FALL!

2 comments:

Hi my name is Marjorie said...

I love Fall too Christine...although we don't really have a change of weather here as you know. It's, just as you say, all of the Fall colors in the stores...

Hi my name is Marjorie said...

Hi Christine...saw your post on my blog about the banner. Nah that's not Maui...got the photo off the web. LOL Isn't it purty though...*smiles*