Thursday, October 12, 2006

accomplishment.

1. Got the grocery shopping done today. Bank account down by $200.

2. Made bank deposit.

3. Picked up the kidlets from preschool on time.

4. Baked banana muffins while the little ones napped.

5. Watched General Hospital uninterrupted, WOW.

6. Here for the garage-door-repair guy. All fixed.

7. Dropped off payment for water bill.

8. A couple of loads of laundry, done.

Now, this is just the main stuff, not including all the little things. Wouldn't you say that this is enough for one day? Do think I could convince my husband that I shouldn't have to cook dinner too? Sounds like a great night for pizza!

I think I'll print out this list and put it on the fridge, just in case there are any objections.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine!!

Keep June 15th (it's a Saturday) open for the Donna Downey Classes!! I'll be booking 10 hotel rooms for the 14th in case you want to come down the night before.

I'm waiting to hear about the cost of the supplies and then I'll know the cost of the classes/crop/lunch!!

Hope you can come (and bring friends...we've got room for 55)