Wednesday, October 11, 2006

...and now... a Hallowween Meme

I've been tagged to do this Halloween Meme, so here goes:

1. What's the scariest movie you've ever seen?
The Exorcist
I STILL cannot watch this movie without getting totally freaked out and covering my eyes!

2. What's your favorite Halloween costume from childhood?
Raggedy Ann
Man, I was little when I wore this costume. I can't remember wearing it, only seeing pictures of myself in it. So stinkin' cute!

3. If you had an unlimited budget, what would your dream costume be for this Halloween?
the White Witch from Narnia.
Love those white dreds.

4. When is the last time you went trick-or-treating?
Sometime in the early 80s...
Yeah, it's been awhile.

5. What's your favorite Halloween candy?
Milk Duds
But this is my favorite candy, all of the time. Not just at Halloween. But I also love caramel apples and make them every year for Halloween!

6. Tell a scary nightmare you had.
Man, don't make me talk about my nightmares...
Or else I'll have another one tonight.

7. What's your supernatural fear?
That "Bloody Mary" is real.
So don't ever try to make me look in the mirror in the dark. I'll never do it.

8. What is your creepy-crawly fear?
Big huge fat spiders all over me.
I just hate spiders!

9. Tell about a time you saw a ghost or something went bump in the night.
I have never seen a ghost or head any crazy ish at night. Thank goodness or I'd be damaged for life.

10. Would you ever stay in a haunted house overnight?
Hell no, never.
I'm the biggest effen scaredy-cat that you could ever know.

11. Are you a traditionalist (just a face) Jack O'Lantern Carver, or do you get really creative with your pumpkins?
I do BOTH.
I love carving pumpkins and usually carve & decorate at least five or six!

12. How much do you decorate your home for Halloween?

I love to decorate as much as I can for Halloween (or as much as I can afford to). Despite the scary aspect of it, Halloween is my favorite holiday, along with Thanksgiving.

13. What would you have printed on your Tombstone?

"She who loved Halloween but was afraid of the Dark"
(sheez, I don't know... just put my freakin' name on there so my kids can find me!)

No comments: