Saturday, September 27, 2008

20 Little Things to Treasure in Autumn...



Fall is finally upon us... It's my FAVORITE time of year, hands down. There are so many things I am thankful for when it comes to this beautiful season.

Melissa over at The Inspired Room challenged her blog readers to come up with a list of 20 favorite things... I thought it would be tough to do, but actually it was fun! It forced me to remember all the lovely things I have to look forward to in the coming months!

So, here's my own list:

20 Little Things to Treasure in Autumn

1. It’s Apple Season
2. The amazing Fall color palette
3. Bringing out the throw blankets and draping them on furniture
4. Visiting the pumpkin patch
5. Cooling, gentle breezes
6. Vintage Halloween decorations
7. Burning spice-scented candles in the house
8. Hot Apple Cider
9. Homemade Butternut Squash Bisque Soup
10. Holiday craft fairs
11. Planning our Thanksgiving dinner
12. Seeing mums everywhere
13. Warm cozy socks
14. Caramel apples
15. Falling Leaves
16. Sweatshirts
17. Cinnamon sticks boiling on the stove
18. Football season
19. Trick-or treaters
20. Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks

[Just a note, though... #20 is actually #1 for me!]

What are your 20 favorites?

photo: Country Living

No comments: