Thursday, May 18, 2006

i'm such a non-blogger these days!

so... I've been away, my blogging commitment has gone to heck! Sorry, friends!

Here's a quick run-down on the latest...

  • My oldest daughter will be 18 years old on Saturday. MAN. That's all I have to say about that... well, except that we're planning a kewl party for her on Saturday night. Details and pics to come soon.
  • I've been ROCKING on my scrapbooking lately! I've been doing so good. I'm working on a project right now that I can't really share yet, but I'll be sure to post some images once I'm able to share...
  • If you have children, I just want to share this with you... Their Senior year of high school will be more EXPENSIVE than you think it will be!!! Save your money now!
  • I'm really trying to be bathing-suit-ready for the summer... working on it now, staying commited so cheer me on!
  • I've really cut down on the caffeine in the last month, and I see no real health benefits so I'm considering going back to my daily 2 cups of joe in the morning and my Diet Pepsi in the evening...

That's all for now! I'll be back soon!

No comments: