Saturday, February 04, 2006

de-cluttering.

I've gotten started on the "de-cluttering" I mentioned in my resolutions. I keep trying to imagine what it will be like to be completely uncluttered. Is that even possible?

Man... If I could have a home that always looks just like the pages of my favorite magazine, Real Simple. It would be heaven.

Oh yeah, back to my de-cluttering project. I've started to list things on eBay, to find new homes for items that I don't use anymore. Much more to follow, hopefully. Link below.

My Items

Wish me lots of luck and lots of bids!

5 comments:

chksngr said...

Hey, girlie!!!

I'm all for de-cluttering! ALL FOR IT!

Too bad all my clutter is still in the garage...I'll declutter as I depack...er...unpack...hehehehehehehe

PS...looking at your auctions...gonna do this with my stuff too.

Hi my name is Marjorie said...

Hi friend...nice hearing from you. Does that mean that hubby will be home soon? I hope so. Yes it's been really cold here...I'm not used to this. I've decided that I like hot better than cold. LOL
I got a new computer and lost all of my bookmarks...glad I found you again. Will bookmark right now!

missy s said...

good luck...my house is just a mess and i can't stop buying stuff...i ripped the saying out of a mag that says.."to reduce clutter, buy fewer things!" that is what i never do!

Jessica O'Brien said...

Thats awesome you are decluttering. When I moved in June then again in December, I forced myself to throw out or donate SO much stuff! It was hard to do but I feel so much lighter. I think I wrote a whole blog post about it 'cause I was so excited!!! hehe I definitely look at possible purchases a lot differently now!

Colleen said...

i've been purging my scrap supplies too. feels good, doesn't it?