Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Prom Night

Time Flies...

Ok now... Where the heck did the time go? How is it that my oldest baby just attended her Junior Prom last Saturday night? HUH?

She was so cute, in her simple white dress (but not simple enough to cost me less than $100). She and her boyfriend looked all grown up and I almost couldn't take it! But after much preparation, money and time spent planning (on the part of both me and the boyfriend's mom) Prom Night went off without a hitch. Well, there was this little glitch...


Digital Cameras

I absolutely love, love, love my digital camera. I've had it for over a year and it's been really good to me. Great pictures and no problems whatsoever. Well, that is until the day of the Prom. All the kids met an hour early to take some outdoor pictures and things were going great. The shots I got were AWESOME. After about 45 minutes, we all headed back to the boyfriend's house because the limo was arriving shortly and we wanted to take pictures there as well. Got those shots too... absolutely beautiful. The kids left with their group of friends and I headed home with my memory card full of great photos. Not more than 10 minutes to get home. Well, when I got there... Guess what? My memory card was completely empty. No images anywhere. I was livid. What the heck happened between there and home? I was simply in the car driving home, not tinkering with the camera at all!!! So not only did I lose the 30 or so shots of my beautiful daughter and her date, but also the pictures from the triplets' 2nd bithday party too!

AAAAACK!!!!

I felt like I was going to be sick.

But luckily, the boyfriend's mom came through for me. She gave me copies of the photos she took and even had them put on a CD for me. THANK GOD.

She saved my life, as far as I'm concerned.

Now don't even get me started on the pictures from the birthday party. I can't even think about it.



No comments: